Overheard At Bier Station
KC Beer Blog Video
What is Bier Station?
Mother's Final Pour Champs
WHO WE ARE
Whether you're an an Uber-brew geek or a total craft beer newbie, all are welcome at Bier Station.
We're here to share our love of beer, not judge. That's why we call ourselves "Beer Enthusiasts," not "Beer Snobs," and it's reflected in all we do. It's why we love to match draft beers to people's individual tastes and gladly hand out a sample to make sure you're happy with your selection. When you're grabbing a 6-pack to-go or a bottle to enjoy in The Station, we feature detailed information on our shelf labels, so you can be an informed brew shopper. Most importantly, we hope it's evident when you experience in person the chill vibe we strive for, meet all our fantastic customers and see why they come back. Everyone has a place at Bier Station and we hope you'll join us too.
We'll save a seat for you at the bar.
- 28 rotating taps
- Dedicated session and sour/wild ale taps
- Proper glassware
- Large mix six-pack selection
- Fresh inventory rotation
- Bottles to enjoy "Here" or "To-Go"
- Locally sourced whenever possible
- Handmade bratwurst by James Beard Award finalist chef
- Soft pretzels, rustic sandwiches, cheese & charcuterie
- Social media event participation
- Tap invasions
- Friday firkins & inline flavor infusions